Author Topic: Harmonic Pattern Trading  (Read 379 times)

Inzider

• Administrator
  • InziderX.io
    • View Profile
    • InziderX.io
I use to trade the forex Market and using the harmonic pattern to tag my entry and exit.

I am a BIG fan of fibonacci % so it's an extension of that logic : most correction are done @ 61.8% of last move and move extension are done @ 1.272 and 1.618% from last top.

Here a picture that recap the pattern we can find in harmonic trading.

Obviously, money manegement is KING because a pattern onlt works a % of the time.
At best, I would say 80%, so mm need to be in order for that the 20% lost doesn't hurt the 80% gain.

InziderX.io - Digital Assets | APP development | Trading Community - https://InziderX.io - #INX #inziderx #blockchain #bitcoin

Inzider

• Administrator
  • InziderX.io
    • View Profile
    • InziderX.io

LIVE HARMONIC TRADING RETURNS THURSDAY!

In today’s Gartley Group session, we focused on to live trade opportunities and NASDAQ and ES. This is the first day that we actually were looking for short term intraday patterns on 233 took charts and one, five minute time frames. Although market and moved quite a bit, we were in the midst of a mid-day bottom where a five-minute are my strength and decks signal was triggered early in the session. The only patterns that develop during this time were short term parish structures that were temporary opportunities during the hour. We were able to execute both NASDAQ and S&P 500. The NASDAQ was a short term trade that was scalped for about six points. The S&P 500 trade was closed out for -2 tix due to the time constraints of the session. Most importantly, we outlined some immediate opportunities, demonstrated how to analyze the market searching for opportunities on short term time frames and demonstrated how we apply the same framework regardless of the interval.

Review the Full Session:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUVu-pBUm0g&feature=youtu.be

It is my hope to further develop these sessions within a realistic framework to exemplify out the strategies unfold in real time situations. For now, we will utilize a demo account – mostly for regulatory purposes as these are still educational presentations and not official licensed advice. Although these legalities may seem trivial, there are too many issues and liabilities at stake where something as simple as live trading could be construed as investment advice. I take this quite seriously and hope that everyone understands the importance of these considerations.
Please Review:
https://www.cftc.gov/ConsumerProtection/FraudAwarenessPrevention/CFTCFraudAdvisories/fraudadv_tradingsystem.html

There are a number of other issues such as contract size, account management and other ancillary issues that are important to consider outside the strategic framework. How many contracts does one execute? How do we calculate risk forward/reward assessments and What is the appropriate number of trades for one day. Many of these come with experience and depend upon each situation. However, the essence of what anyone can do if they are motivated to study, fall the rules and employee the strategies as presented is to show how anyone can trade a few contracts with a small account and be successful. The most important numbers are the trade metrics that constitute ultimate consistency. These are the objectives of the sessions as well as making profitable trading decisions.

LIVE Harmonic Trading Returns​
We will look at these situations when LIVE Harmonic Trading Returns Tomorrow @ 9aEST
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/405741581

MARCH MADNESS UPGRADE PACKAGE:
The HPC software trial can be upgraded now with a 20% discount for all 6 month, 12 month and purchases with the following coupon: HPC20
All upgrades include a 90-day membership HarmonicTrader.com GOLD Member and a copy of "Harmonic Trading: Volume Three" and the package can be purchased here:
https://shop.sr-analyst.com/collections/hpc-for-metatrader-4/products/hpc-pro-lifetime-license

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

Great Harmonic Trading to You,

Scott Carney
The Harmonic Trader Team
This email and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or confidential information, and any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution by anyone other than an intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and then immediately delete this email. Information contained herein is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer or a solicitation to buy, hold, or sell an interest in any product or other security and is not intended as investment, tax, or legal advice. Any opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Scott Carney, HarmonicTrader LLC or its affiliates.
FULL RISK DISCLOSURE: The following statement is furnished pursuant to Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) Regulation 1.55(c).This brief statement does not disclose all of the risks and other significant aspects of trading in futures, forex and options. In light of the risks, you should undertake such transactions only if you understand the nature of the contracts (and contractual relationships) into which you are entering and the extent of your exposure to risk. Trading in futures, forex and options is not suitable for many members of the public. You should carefully consider whether trading is appropriate for you in light of your experience, objectives, financial resources and other relevant circumstances. The risk of loss in trading commodity futures contracts and foreign currency can be substantial. You should, therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources.

InziderX.io - Digital Assets | APP development | Trading Community - https://InziderX.io - #INX #inziderx #blockchain #bitcoin